Discussion

Home Forums Women’s Health What can I use for mood swings?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hina Khan 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Topic
  • Ashley Martin
    Participant

What can I use for mood swings?

I have mood swings around the time I’m on my period but sometimes it can be well after my period. Wonder if there was teas or herbs that I could make into teas that could help. Thanks

• Replies
  • Hina Khan
    Keymaster

Thanks for posting your question! Your condition is very common amongst many women and luckily we have some great advice and the perfect product for your condition.
    Raspberry Leaf Tea supports the female system by aiding healthy menstruation as well as strengthening the uterus. For centuries women have safely used raspberry leaf for reproductive health including irregular menstruation, menstrual cramps and during pregnancy.In addition to having a fruity flavor, this tea contains vital nutrients, such as iron, calcium, and vitamins A and E. Buddha’s Herbs Tea use only indigenously grown herbs cultivated, picked and processed with utmost care and love preserving their freshness and effectiveness.

Additionally, both organic Chamomile Tea and St. John Wort’s Tea are known to be amongst the best natural mood calming herbs and definitely something that is safe and easy to incorporate into your everyday lifestyle.

You must be login in to reply to this topic.